Sunday, March 15, 2009

Dry Hump

Square Head or Body?

Alarm off at 10:30. tired. Had the scariest night mare of my life. Boo
Had a shower then mom picked up Em and I and we went to the Dog Party

Mom: "COOKIE!!!!"
Emily: "oh my god, Mom. no one would come to running to that."

Came home. Got some bagget, yum!
Guy picks up the dirty magazine in the garbage:
"well I guess I'll take this...haha...."
Mom: "What am I supposed to say to that?"

Came home and finished off assignment. Robyn and Dav came over around 7
Was rather boring..sat around and thought about things to do.
went and bought chips and drinks and cookies.
played crazy 8's. can't believe I lost. Damn you, Dav.
had a spoon train.

"man, this was fun. Don't ever tell anyone."

You're beautiful. You're beautiful it's true.
Need to go to bed. Might make a phone call first :P

2 comments: