Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pie

A Birthday Feast

Woken up at 10 by someone drilling, what I can only assume, on the other side of my wall.
Had a shower and got ready for school.
Em very snotty and sick.
Went to school. So nice I only have 1 class on fridays.
Went to moms to pick up Duff, walked home.
Called dad to come pick us. Waited for an hour in our coats and shoes. Still not sure what took him so long.
Go to Dad's. Made dinner. Ham, scalloped potatoes and Salad. Then pie and birthday cake.
Gave him 67's tickets. Game on Sunday!
Then we hung out and watched two games of hockey at the same time while Emily attempted to sleep on the couch.
Around 10 Dad drove Em home and I met up with Robyn
Waving at boys in other cars is fun.

Dude: "Roll down your window"
Me: "yes?"
Dude: "Man! you fucked it up!!"

Apparently no one loves us. Plans fell through all around and she drove me home at 12, after we stopped for milkshakes.

Em: "I'm watching Grey's anatomy and the douche bag is singing"
Me: "What?"
Em: "the douche bag! from the concert!"
Me: "No way! HAHAHHAA"

Going to watch Greys in my nice warm bed and then sleep =)
p.s. Anna, it's okay for stressing me out. I am just glad you are okay =)
p.s.s. I haven't sent your letter yet. Sorry for lying.




No comments:

Post a Comment