Thursday, March 5, 2009

Want Me

Random

Two classes: assignment back . did better than I thought! 78%
went to Starbucks afterwords and had a frappucino and read
Dad called around 4 to say he locked his keys in his car...
took a cab at 7 to bring him the key.
Cab driver was hitting on me..and gave me his number. Shisha date?

Cabbie: "Who do you live with? Boyfriend?"
Me: "No.. roommates"
Cabbie: "NO BOYFRIEND!? That's crazy! You're gorgeous! Sign me up!"

30$ cab ride later... got to dads work. he showed me around the crazy building.
dropped me off at home
I went and bought a shawarma and potatoes. garlic-y
watched Taylor on CSI with Em. And then the rest of my shows.


Go Green

1 class - essay back! 86%...what the hoo
went and walked Duff. so fluffy
Then I got confused. and angry...read. a little less confused ..still angry
made dinner
alone time. Nice =)
I want you to want me.
bitching to Anna... felt good.


I'm in love with two women

Quick class. and then field work. BOORING. walked around for an hour and a half
home.. tired..and hurting.
came home and did the write up
watched come more.. yes...one tree hill
Em came home.
wrote my response while she watched the Bachelor.. holy fuck
3 hours..of the Bachelor... I will never get those three hours back

NotMe: "It's like Matt and Chris"

You don't know...now ya know.

NotMe: "he's a douche.. or like a pervert or something"

"AHH!! I can't take it anymore... my head hurts!"

No comments:

Post a Comment