Saturday, March 7, 2009

LIAR!!

(Note to self: must learn to take pictures of the interesting things that actually happen in the day...)

1 class. Expected it to be nice out.. was a little chilly. 10 degrees..yah right!
hung around after class for an hour. supposed to do group work but ended up just chatting and reading magazines.

NotMe: "I really need an A"
Me: "And therefore she's supposed to automatically get one?"

people are stupid

got home around 4 and watched One Tree Hill till 7...
made me rather depressed
went to Robyn's around 9
watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Dav came over

NotMe: "Yah.... don't you think he's probably lying and went out?"
Me: "Well now I do!"

Robyn: "Oh my god! It's a mouse, I saw a mouse!!"
Me: "at the gas station?"
Robyn "yes! look! I saw it again!"
Dav: "and..Robyn's on crack"

went and played pool around 11pm.
ex-boyfriend's brother..never good
crazy lady making conversations
3-Ball-Boy
Drove to Shirley's Bay. On the way I started a car fight! haha

Dude: "what did you say?"
Me: "I was just throwing you a candy"
CrazyGIirlfriend: "why are you throwing my boyfriend candy!?"
Me: "uh..cause I have some"
Dav: "Fuck you buddy!!"
Dude: "why don't you shut up?"

Got to Shirley's Bay.. danced around.
It's getting hot in herre

1 comment: