Sunday, March 22, 2009

Goal #1

Completed

Got up at 1030. made tea ate a muffin and worked on technology paper. had to get it done today! Successful completion at approximately 4pm.
Emily is still sick and using up more kleenex than I thought possible.
I made an appearance in the outside world when I went and rented Twilight and stopped and picked up dinner at the grocery store.
Fish and (Curly) Chips for me and vegetable samosa's for Em. I also got a bag of smarties and drinks. we need our junk sometimes.
cooked dinner and put on Twilight while we ate.
I still want a vampire boyfriend...no fair.
movie over... stayed where we were and watched Failure to Launch on t.v.
Watched t.v. for a little too long. Emily had an excuse...me, on the other hand, I had no plans on a saturday night. I'm not really complaining though.
Private Pactice in bed? Sure... =)
Gnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment