Monday, March 30, 2009

Knocked Down

I see Jenn! (and the scary man)

Up at 730. One class in the morning. Nothing very exciting
Came home and finished English essay!
went to class for about an hour. Boring.
Saw Dad walking down the road and went with him to mail letters and then back here.
Em, Dad and I went to The Corner for dinner. Yum
Off to the game! Let's Go 67's!

Em:"We only have like one napkin"
Me: "No, I brought a whole bunch. I have no idea where they went"
Em: "Ew! They are between your legs!"

Where the hell were those girls screaming from?
Won 4-0. Game 7 tomorrow night. Should be good!
Matt and Jenn were there! Chatted with them during first intermission. Waving profusely during the second. Scary man in the way. I'm pretty sure he thought we were taking pictures of him.
Home. Watched Heroes. Bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment