Friday, March 27, 2009

BullShit

RacCOONEY!!

1 class but had to go a little early to meet up with the group beforehand.
apparently there was no point in me being there because I am totally ahead of the game.
Stayed after class for about half an hour working on some more group stuff. This is getting tedious.
Came home and Mom was here! showed her our dresses and then we walked over to Timmy's and she bought me an ice cap.
Watched Grey's and then dad came over!
I headed out around 530 and made my way to Robyn's
We drove around, went to shoppers, went to blushes (saw Amanda) then to Wal-Mart where we entertained ourselves for a long while. Bought pots.
I went to dad's around 8 and picked up a couple things for tomorrow. Stopped at the bank and then Home.
Watched the rest of Grey's and PP.
Cleaned my room. Going to do some work and head to bed.
I'm excited for tomorrow. =)




Huh?

Two Classes. I don't think anything eventful happened.
Walked over to Mom's after class to walk Duffy.
Home and worked on a bit of school work.
Went back over to Mom's at 7 to watch the second last episode of ER ever.
Mom was supposed to be there..but she didn't get home till 7:30. boo
Robyn and Dav came over at 8 and we walked down to Elgin and met up with Mark
Had a couple drinks at Sir John A.

Robyn: "Okay. I have a confession"
Me: "Yay!"

It was relatively boring, so we all headed back to my place.
Hung out in my room. playing cards and chatting.

Dav: "There are no ghosts...except in my pants...that's why no one goes in there."

Dav showing his awesome Magic tricks to Emily who was thoroughly amazed.

Emily: "Or that card trick where you split the cards and then put all the red cards here and the black cards there and then the person picks the card and then all the cards are another colour so then you pick the right card!"
Us: "whoa..."

Mark left around 11:30 and Robyn Dav followed around 12:30.
Went to bed =)

No comments:

Post a Comment