Friday, March 20, 2009

Liquid Dreams

Oops (my head is supposed to be in there...)

Happy Birthday, Dad!
Got up at 9. had two classes. Nothing interesting to report on.
Stopped by subway on the way home. Then the grocery store to pick up birthday cake and pie.
Went to Mom's. She was home waiting for the dryer man.
Mom got the news that she got accepted into the Masters program!!
YAY MOM!
ate my subway..after dropping it on my pants.
Mom went back to work. I stuck around, hung out with Duffy.
Went and picked up Em from the train station at 430
came back to moms. had tea, chatted.
Em and I ordered pizza and wings for dinner while watching Friends.
so full.
Left around 830. Got gas and gave dad a birthday hug.
Met Robyn and Dav at Timmy's. Chatted.
Dav left to go to a party:

Dav: "I'm a dumbass"
Me: "Why?.."
Dav: "The party is on saturday"
Robyn/Me: "HAHAHAHAH"

Met back up with Dav and we all went over to Nicks. =)
Hung around outside and chatted.
They always say things I don't understand...Stop quoting damn movies!!

Nick: "We'll go to your place and eat giant freezies!"
Me: "No! they hurt my lips..."

Left at 1am. drove home. Pretty sure it's time for bed. I need to get my head in the school-game.

No comments:

Post a Comment