Monday, March 16, 2009

Weak in the Knees

Can Sing

Woke up too early for my liking..730am...class at 830
came home and baked muffins. turned out extremely yummy
bummed around, did some research.
Em got up and her and I went to the mall to look for hair pieces and green shirts
bought one that will have to do.
Grandma ignoring children and applying makeup. HAHA
there are too many kids out and about in the middle of the day. Must be march break.
Went to campus around 4 and I dropped off my assignment at class and left.
attempted to get subway. did not happen.
Went home. ate dinner.Dad showed up at our door.
then met up with mom around 6 and headed over to the Bronson center.
Waited outside for a very long time. it got cold. Nancy showed up.
finally got in. then waited longer for anything to happen.
Some dude named... something Royal played first. Pretty sure that was music you would cut your wrists to.

"I really didn't like him"
"Yah, me either. He's a douche, and needs to get rid of that suit"

Finally! Serena <3
she was great! and very cute
(although would have been better in a bar setting)
show over around 1030.
mom hopping over seats and trying to escape through the emergency exits.
I think the bodyguard was planning on tackling me.
Walked home. Em and I stopped to get pizza slices. Yum.
Super tired. Time for bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment