Monday, March 9, 2009

Chatter Box

molesting the statue of liberty

Time Change!
Happy Birthday, Llew
planned on getting up at 1030.. slept till 12
had a shower
Made my way to the west end. did some errands and went and saw Dad
met up with Robyn at 3
went to Carlingwood to do some sale shopping
Robyn succeeded..I did not
picked up a ladies shoe in the store... did not know it belonged to somebody
went to shoppers
back to her place..chatting with her parents. love them! hehe
met Dav at east side marios for dinner.
for some reason I was not hungry at all today..and had a minor freak out while eating dinner
went to Timmy's and met Mark there. hung around

"Suck on my tragus"

Mark left and Dav, Robyn and I talked in her car for a while
sex, singing, and then depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment