Sunday, March 29, 2009

Thank You for Being Fun

Yah, that's right, Ambiguous

Woke up at 9am. Hung out with Nana, Poppa and Mom. Had cheese toast and coffee.
Went for a walk in the gloomy cold with Nana and Mom.
Em finally got up and we headed for home around 11:30
Stopped in Casselman on the way home and bought milkshakes and burger and coffees.
Got home to pouring rain and stayed at mom's to watch Rachel Getting Married.
Came home and worked on my essay for three hours, listening to the Wings game. Lost again.
I hate the day after something exciting. It's always a let down.


80 and Fabulous

Got up, showered and hit the road around 1.
Beautiful sunny day! Decided to pick Anna up on the way so she didn't have to bus.
arrived at Nana's. Had tea, oatmeal bars and sat outside enjoying the sun.
Getting ready! Took us about two hours, but I think we looked pretty good =)
4 course meal, Chatting and Dancing into the night.
I was totally the first one to shot gun Martin, the waiter.

NotMe: "Pat, Katie wants to be with you forever."

Me: "Why do I have a salad?.."
NotMe: "I dont know... maybe it's the vegetarian Lobster"
Me: "I'm really confused. "
NotMe: "Just ask him."
Me: "Excuse me, but what do I have a salad?"
Waiter: "oh yah, I forgot to tell you...."

Pat: "I want to be the voice on toy commercials that says: "Each sold separately."

"we just gave Nana and Poppa and big glass cock."

Teaching Annik how to walk in high heels. "I look constipated"

Figure skating on the dance floor with Em. "How are we this good?"

Almost got into two accidents on the way home. We really shouldn't let Poppa drive....
I love Bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment