Monday, March 23, 2009

I Wish You Enough

Thank you for life

Woke up at 730, class at 830, guest speaker. he was sexy
came home and did some good research for my essay.
Was planning on going to the mall with Em to find something to wear for the weekend but I was very tired.
So I had a nap and ended up sleeping for two hours. And therefore ran out of time before class.

"I'm going to Dawson!"
"Oh, how come? To walk around?"
"No...I got my acceptance letter."
"Ohhhh"

Class at 4, boring...but at least I had people to bitch with.
We all did rather bad on our assignments. Stupid bitch T.A.
class ended early and I walked over to mom's for dinner.
Best dinner ever, I ate everything on the plate!
Sole stuffed with shrimp, yummy rice, and salad. She bought me an iced tea and a crunchie bar.
then we watched HIMYM and Heroes.
Came home. Working on essay and watching the Wings game.

Em: "Let me read you this okay? Ready?"
Me: "yes.."
Em: "okay, okay, here is another one. ready?"
Me: "uh huh..."

I think I'll go to bed early tonight.
(Emily used my toothbrush, then threw it out immediately. I was very scared I wouldn't have a toothbrush till tomorrow. But Laura saved me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment